Thursday, February 20, 2014

TWISTED: New and Improved Opening Credits

Before delving into the plot twists of this weeks episode (I'll address them in my next post), let's take a look at the new opening credits. I noticed this last week but I couldn't find a video that showed the difference so I figured the best way would be to show it through a series of photos. But first, check out the old opening credits.

The new one looks a bit more sophisticated and definitely has better graphic work. It shows the classic backwards 's' and morphs into Jo, Lacey and then Danny before going back to the 's'.

Here's a little visual aid:








I think it's an out-of-the-box representation of the idea of something being 'twisted'. I'm glad to see that the cinematic aspects of the show are maturing along with the story line.

No comments:

Post a Comment